It can be upsetting and annoying to live with hard or bad water conditions, and it can be embarrassing when visitors arrive and find that your water tastes, looks or smells bad. The sure-fire way to end those kinds of problems forever is to call Passaic Bergen Water Softening.
Hard water can force you to use lots and lots of expensive soaps, shampoos, detergents, etc. to get the cleaning effect you want. At the same time, hard water strips your skin of its natural, healthy oils. This can mean real problems for people with sensitive skin or with serious health issues like eczema and psoriasis, among others as well.
In fact, the problems are much more than skin deep. Hard water leaves mineral deposits on everything it touches: clothes, dishes and sinks, and even inside your pipes. This can mean stained fixtures, corroded lines and clogged shower heads. It can even eat away at the functional efficiency of your hot water heater and make a mess of your clothes washer and dishwasher. It can lead to less comfortable showers and can be a major cost factor with more frequent replacement of your expensive appliances.
That’s why it makes so much more sense to do something about your water problems in the first place, rather than trying to deal with all these problems they create every day. Saying goodbye to hard water means cleaner and brighter flatware, glassware, dishware and clothing. When you wash your car, even that will come out cleaner and more spot-free.
Enjoy the Benefits of Having Passaic Bergen Water Softening Install a Water Purification or Softening System in Your Home:
- Feel Better
- Live Healthier
- Look Better
- Save Money
In the Bathroom:
- Shower, tub and sink cleaning are easier with less soap scum and residue.
- Hair is softer and more manageable.
- Use less shampoo and soap every day.
- Your whole family’s skin feels smoother after baths, showers, shaving and hand washing, with less unpleasant dryness.
- All your shower heads, faucets and pipes will work better and last longer due to less mineral scaling.
In the Kitchen:
- Dishes, glasses, crystal and china are cleaner and spot-free.
- Enjoy fresher, more natural flavors when cooking, boiling and steaming foods.
- Harsh chemical use is lessened and cleaning supply costs are reduced.
- Dishwashers will last longer due to less mineral scaling.
In the Laundry Room:
- Clothes and towels are softer, cleaner and brighter, all with less detergent.
- Washing machines last longer with less mineral scaling.
- Sheets and clothes get cleaner and fresher and last longer.
Plumbing and Appliances:
- Water flow and pressure are improved by less build up in pipes, fixtures and plumbing.
- Water heater efficiency is increased due to less mineral scaling, saving on energy costs and replacement costs.
- Everything your water touches has an improved chance of working better, looking brighter and lasting longer than with hard water.
Call Passaic Bergen Water Softening for all of your home water treatment system needs — We’re the local experts!