Backwashing Activated Carbon System Rentals –
Passaic Bergen Water Softening Has You Covered
Many people are unaware that renting a backwashing activated carbon system is a viable option to owning. Especially when you consider that Passaic Bergen Water Softening offers an affordable “rent with an option to own” plan. Just rent your backwashing activated carbon system and for one year 100% of your rental payments and installation costs will go towards the purchase of the unit. It’s that simple.
Yet not every person who rents desires to own their backwashing activated carbon system some day. In fact, many long-term renters like the idea of a low fixed monthly payment that never changes for as long as they rent their system. Many people prefer worry-free labor and repairs for the life of the rental. Others choose to rent because they don’t plan on living in their present home for more than a few years.
Whether you rent to own or prefer a straight rental, there are four excellent reasons why renting a backwashing activated carbon system might make more sense for you:
1) There’s no large upfront expense for the purchase of your unit;
2) Your only additional expense is a carbon bed change, about every 3 years*;
3) There’s no charge for labor and repairs; and
4) Free 24 hour-a-day, seven day-a-week emergency service and often same-day service for normal service calls on all of our rental equipment.
Discover the Benefits of Renting from Passaic Bergen Water Softening:
We also rent the following equipment:
- Water softeners
- Iron breaker (for iron and sulfur)
- Ultra violet (UV) system (to combat bacteria)
Discuss renting versus owning with a Passaic Bergen Water Softening representative. We’ll be happy to help you decide which option makes the most sense for you.
*The time frame listed is “on average”. Actual maintenance will depend on your water quality and water usage.